The first document testifying the existence of a rural property named after the chalky white earth TERRA BIANCA is dated 1085, though its recent history truly began nine hundred years later, in 1988. The entrepreneurial Owner Roberto Guidener, along with top enologist Vittorio Fiore, created what has become a major Tuscan Star covering a total surface of 124 hectares of vineyards, olive groves and woodlands. Moreover, a second Tuscan property of 106 hectares 43 miles away and located in the mineral-rich Maremma area was recently added to Terrabianca. This property called “Il Tesoro” (Treasure) covers 106 hectares and includes over 4,000 Olive Trees, many over 300 to 400 years old.
Showing the single result